Latest Unit Sold: #05-05 on 14-Nov-2022 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 27-01-2023: Book an Appointment to view Atlassia Showflat and get Direct Developer Price
- 21-05-2022: Atlassia latest Balance Units Chart updated !
- 21-05-2022: Atlassia Price List updated
- 11-05-2022: Check out the newly updated Atlassia Project Fly-Through
- 04-05-2022: Atlassia Floor Plan updated
- 25-03-2022: Atlassia Gallery updated
- 23-03-2022: Check out Atlassia updated Project Details
- 03-01-2022: Read more about Singapore private home prices jumped 10.6% in 2021 ahead of new cooling measures
- 11-02-2021: Read Nine adjoining shophouses at Joo Chiat Place going for $33.9 mil
- 05-01-2021: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-11-2020: Read New home sales set to rise after falling in Oct on fewer launches, options curb
- 12-11-2020: Read more about Condo resales hit 2-year high while prices rise 0.8%: SRX
- 18-10-2020: Read New private home sales hit over 2-year high in September: URA data
- 03-10-2020: Read more about Private home prices rise faster in Q3 despite Covid-19 recession
- 18-09-2020: Read New home sales surge to 11-month high in August
- 09-09-2020: Read more about Private home resale volume hits 2-year high in Aug: SRX
- 18-08-2020: New private home sales up for 3rd month in row
- 13-08-2020: Read Condo resales rebound after circuit breaker; July volume nearly double that of June
- 30-07-2020: Read more about New private home sales post surprise rebound
- 23-07-2020: Read Condo resale volume recovers in June while prices hold steady: SRX
K16 Development Pte Ltd is a Singapore privately owned boutique property developer. K16 enter the property developer market in late 2000s and was most well-known for its landed property project in King Albert Park. The fully sold out project – Olloi located in Joo Chiat are also developed by K16 Development.
Atlassia is located at in Joo Chiat District 15, with close proximity to Paya Lebar and Eunos MRT Station. Atlassia is also easily accessible via major expressway in the east region such as East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE), and also the Pan-Island Expressway (PIE).
There are many amenities which can be found in the neighborhood of Atlassia.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Atlassia are on a first come first serve basis.
Atlassia is the latest exclusive 31 units freehold boutique residential development by K16 Development located along Joo Chiat Place. The development will also consist of 8 conservation shophouses units established since 1935 located at ground floor for commercial purposes. Atlassia comprises of 2 blocks of 5-storey building with 1 bedroom to 5 bedroom configuration to cater for different customer needs.
Atlassia is within close proximity to key district such as 12 minutes drive to Central Business District and 14 minutes drive to Changi Airport. It is also well-connected with major expressway such as East-Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP), Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE) and also the nearby Pan-Island Expressway (PIE). Paya Lebar MRT is 3 minutes drive away and Eunos MRT is 12 minutes walk away from Atlassia.
Reputable school such as Tao Nan School, Haig Girls School, CHIH (Katong) Primary School, St Patrick’s School, and Ngee Ann Primary School are all within close proximity to Atlassia. Nearby shopping and dining option available are the newly launched Paya Lebar Quarter, Paya Lebar Square, Kinex, Dunman Food Centre, and Parkway Parade Shopping Mall.
Book An Appointment to view Atlassia ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Beautiful Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Atlassia Price List, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.